Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Changing Impression of Japan


Actually I am a japanese, so bigining of the semester, I had no ideas what should I write about this topic. But I wrote many blogs, I could find many goot things of Japan.
I went to many places during this semester. However I had never thought about what I am doing or what I am feeling before. But when I started post the blog for Visual Anthropology, my mind was changed, I think.
I thought, that I wanted show Japanese real life and introduce many japanese place to foreign people. And I always thought that I should take pictures for blog whenever and whereever I went out.
Taking pictures of mu life became my important task because of this blog.
But I was really eanjoyed. I actually still wanted show more things for people.
My japanese life was changed because I always found something good topics for the blog.
Actually my impression of Japan was not changed, but my way to live in Japan was changed.
Actually I hated taking pictures before. However, now I really like to take pictires.
I realized that saving memories by photos is really nice, sharing my experiences with exchange students are really wonderful.
I hope that many students know more about japanese normal llife with this blog.
I want to continue to post this blog.
Today's two pictures are my trip to Tokyo. As you can see, you can hardly to realize that I took these pictures in Tokyo. Actually when I went to Tokyo, I don't always go to land mark in Tokyo. I am always enjoyed normal things there as I can do in Osaka. And I meet my friends who live in Tokyo.
Finally, sorry I was late to post this blog because I misunderstood the date of posting final blog.
But I was really enjoyed this class and this assighment.
Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. keep posting to your blog!, I like to know about japanese normal life.

    ReplyDelete