Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Japanese People~お母さん~


Today I would like to introduce one of the japanese people who has a strong relationship with me.
My mother.
Her name is Kiyomi Tsukiyama. Her home town is Okayama prefecture, when she moved to Tokyo for work, she met my father and they moved to Shiga where our family lives now.
She is really short person who has only 149cm.
She likes animals, especially she loves dog. We have a pet, Chihuahua, she devote lot of her affections to our pet, maybe she give more her affection to the dog than i and my brother receive it.
She is talkative women, when my friends visit my house, she always join us for chatting. Sometime I don't want her to join us....




She is interested in international curtural exchange, so we became a host family for exchange students all over the world. We hosted 6 or 7 exchange students at my house.
And every exchange students said that Kiyomi is is the best host mother.
She is not strict person, and she always makes us fun, so exchange students live a comfortable life in japan with my mother.

And still we continue to contact with exchange students.
She calls them every their birthday.
Sometime exchange students come back to japan to meet her and thay stay our house during holiday. She is always welcome to come back in Japan.
And she also trips to countries where exchange students live.
She said that she has many houses in the world.










I and my mother have quael all the time. But I like my mother and I am proud of my mother.
She is not only our mother but also mother for many exchange students in the world.







1 comment:

  1. While many students have written about their host mothers, I don't think I have read a post written about a student's own mother (who is also a host mother for other students!). Interesting choice of subject for this portrait assignment.

    I especially like the second and last photo as they go very nicely with your text.

    ReplyDelete